Platinum 95 Furnace
- Provides fully modulating heating, operating between 40 percent and 100 percent firing rates for ultimate efficiency and comfort control
- Converts up to 97.3 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home with a simplified connection to the Comfort Control
- Saves on energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions** by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards on energy usage while reducing
- Runs quietly and evenly distributes warm air to every room with its variable-speed fan motor
- In the summer, Comfort-R™ helps keep your home cooler by reducing indoor humidity
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet and holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home
*An American Standard Platinum ZV or Gold ZM Comfort Control is required for communicating capability on Platinum ZV furnaces. Telephone Access Module (TAM) required for remote system monitoring.
**Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.